Wednesday, November 21, 2012

New Model/UFO's

I just dropped this little quilt top off at the quilt shop. It will be available as a kit at Colorz for Quilts soon. 

The pattern is Cottage Fair by Annemarie Yohnk. The little houses finish at  six inches--cute!

There's not much else going on in the sewing room. Yesterday was sew-in day at the Breezy Point Conservation Center, so I worked on hexies--too lazy to pack up my machine for the day! 

This was the design wall on Monday morning. Yep, nothing but UFO's, and orphan blocks.

I wanted to add that the quilting on this quilt I posted in a previous entry is one long continuous line that spirals out from the center. I did have to mark a small circle in the center about the size of a quarter to get started and then just kept turning the quilt sandwich until I reached the outside edges. 

I'm so excited that a photo of my quilt was posted on the Andover site today. Whoohoo!!
I hope you have a wonderful turkey day.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Your Andover win! Love the little houses. So cute! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! The prize sounds wonderful! You'll putit to good use I know.
    The little houses are very cute. I like the triangle border. Your Kim Deihl table runner is looking good too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those little houses--especially that rose-y colorway...AND-- I really like that table runner....Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy you are all over Andover, aren't you! Congrats on your win with this darling quilt! Your Morton Masterpiece is a masterpiece as well! You are a very talented lady!

    ReplyDelete